URL

URL

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ly Nha Ky response when processing 'showing of'

- The continuous release her own clothing, accessories expensive that many people believe that she deliberately boast a snob. She explained why?

- Very frustrating when I read some articles critical of his show. Clearly, the reporters of the website that has reviewed, commented all my problems are not an objective. Show the mean? In my opinion the word "breeze" which means to say is no or little that you can do more, try to bring out what they have an excessively showy. In fact I have never held a press conference to bring all of its assets to boast, as heal. Clothing or accessories to my people that are legitimate occasions such as party and charity auction or store opening. I dressed, wearing dresses, jewelry and then people ask me something nice information, I'm honest sharing of beauty that sincerely. Then press coverage and new public widely known.






















Popular Posts